AppDevTools takes your privacy very seriously. You can visit and use our services anonymously without revealing any of your personal information. We are completely transparent about the information we collect.
What We Collect
- User agent - We collect the data of your user agent when you access AppDevTools which consists of your IP address, operating system, browser name, browser version, visited pages of our services, and visited date and time. We use this information only to administrate our services.
What We Do Not Collect
- User input - We do not collect any form of your input when using our tools whether it be text, code, or images. Your input will temporarily be used to process for the result only. It will never be collected or stored permanently.
- Processed output - We do not collect any form of the output created by your actions when using our tools. For instance, a password generated by you clicking the generate button, a hash generated from your input text, a checksum calculated from your input file, a QR code image generated from your input text, and etc. will never be logged or stored. On top of that, the aforementioned tools completely work on the client side, and nothing will be transmitted to the internet. Therefore, no one other than you can see the result.
Exceptions: We have to collect some of your provided information that we consider sufficient in order to run the following services.
- Pastebin - We collect your input text or code, a securely hashed version of your password if password protection is enabled (no raw passwords are collected), and creation date and time when you create a paste.
Third Party Services
AppDevTools uses the following third party services to enhance the site performance and provide you the best user experience possible. The information such as your user agent as mentioned above is collected directly by these service providers. Their privacy policies can be found below.
- BunnyCDN - We use BunnyCDN to serve you static content regarding your geolocation. Using a CDN significantly improves the load time of our services as it serves you static files from the closest server to your location.
- Google Fonts - We use Google Fonts to serve you web fonts. Google Fonts allows us to implement web fonts on our services with ease.
- Google Analytics - We allow Google Analytics to access their own cookies on the device you use to access our services. Google Analytics allows us to learn more about our visitors which immensely helps improve our services.
info[at]appdevtools.com or use the provided contact form.